3.1. You represent and warrant that all information that you provide to us will be true, accurate, complete and current, and that you have the right to provide such information to us in connection with your use of the Services. You must comply with the terms of any applicable policies posted in our Services, including any Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, sexually-orientated, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, including without limitation the U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by Company) or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Services itself or derivative works with respect thereto;
- resell or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes, directly or indirectly, any portion of the Services, or access to them;
- use email addresses obtained from the Services for solicitation purposes of any kind, directly or indirectly;
- use data mining, robots or other similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- access (or attempt to access) the Services or any content therein through any automated means (including use of any script or web crawler, page-scrape, spider, robot, index, Internet agent or other automatic device, program, algorithm or technology which does the same things) including without limitation, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions, input information, store information, search, generate searches or monitor any portion of this website;
- make any derivative works based, in whole or in part, on any portion or all of the Services;
- use i-frames, webpage frames, or any similar framing, to enclose, capture or distribute any part of the Services;
- mirror or cache or store any pages or portions of the Service;
- co-brand any portion of the Services;
- otherwise imply any relationship with or endorsement of your brands or services;
- use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, forge e-mail headers or otherwise disguise the origin of any communication or mislead as to the source of the information you provide to the Services;
- portray Company or any company affiliated with it in a negative manner or otherwise portray its Services in a false, misleading, derogatory or offensive manner;
- use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services or information to which you have not been granted access through password mining or any other process;
- post or transmit any photograph or likeness of another person without that person's consent, if and to the extent necessary under applicable laws;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Services for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the Services and by the provider of such information, software or other material); or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Services which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightsholder, or which otherwise violates or infringes the rights of others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights.
3.2. Company has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, you acknowledge and agree that Company has the right to monitor the Services electronically from time to time, and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Services properly, or to protect itself or its customers. Company reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of this Agreement.
3.3. With respect to any Software, including without limitation subscription software as a service, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant to you a limited, nonexclusive, non-transferable license to access and use such Software during the term of this Agreement, solely by the number of authorized users, and only up to the approved and mutually agreed usage volumes, as set forth on the applicable ordering document or as otherwise mutually agreed, and solely for internal and non-commercial purposes. For all products and services, including Software and Merchandise, you shall comply at all times with all official documentation, technical manuals, functional manuals, operator and user guides and manuals.
3.4. You shall not, and shall not attempt to (and shall not authorize or allow any third party to or attempt to): (a) download or otherwise obtain a copy of the Service (as applicable as such term is used herein, including any portion thereof) in any form; (b) reverse engineer, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, or translate, exploit, or otherwise derive the source code of the Service or otherwise modify, the Service, or create any derivative works thereof; or (c) use the Service on behalf of any third party or for any purpose other than as described in this Agreement; (d) sell, resell, lease, license, sublicense, distribute, reproduce, copy, duplicate, or otherwise transfer or exploit the Service or use it as a service bureau; (e) post, send, process or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous material, including material violating of third party rights; (f) post, send, process or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (g) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or related systems or networks; (h) remove, alter or obscure any titles, product logo or brand name, trademarks, copyright notices, proprietary notices or other indications of the intellectual property rights and/or our rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in or otherwise connected to the software or on any copies made in accordance with this Agreement; (i) remove, alter or obscure any titles, product logo or brand name, trademarks, copyright notices, proprietary notices or other indications of the intellectual property rights and/or our rights and ownership thereof, whether such notice or indications are affixed on, contained in or otherwise connected to the Service, or documentation, or on any copies made in accordance with this Agreement; (j) use, or authorize or permit the use of, the Service except as expressly permitted herein; (k) use the Service to perform any activity which is or may be, directly or indirectly, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, or defamatory, nor to perform any activity which breaches the rights of any third party. The Service may be used only by you (i) for your internal business purposes and only for your direct benefit; (ii) only by the number of persons for whom a license fee has been paid, and all such use may only be by those persons using the Service for the benefit of you in the course and scope of their employment, subject to the terms hereof; (iii) only in its original form without alteration or combination with other products, services or software except as expressly authorized in any applicable documentation; and (iv) in compliance with all applicable laws and in compliance with all documentation and instructions provided by us. You agree not to copy, duplicate or imitate, in whole or in part, any concept, idea, business model, business process, product, service or other intellectual property or other ideas or content embodied in the Services or learned by you from your use of or access to the Services. You agree not to use the Services to violate any local, state, national or international law or to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with a person or entity. Materials you post to the Services may not contain URLs or links to websites that compete with the Services nor other competitive content or references.
3.5. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to our publicly available website(s), subject to the terms hereof, provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter, and provided you do not i-frame them or alter the content therein or in any way imply a relationship therewith. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
3.6. You will keep and protect any of our Confidential Information as confidential, using at least the same efforts you use to protect your own confidential information and in no event less than reasonable and industry standard efforts. Our “Confidential Information” includes the Services, documentation and information about the Services and their operation, and any other information you obtain from or about us or from or about the Services, or any other information which a reasonable person would or should understand to be confidential or proprietary in nature. You agree to return or destroy our Confidential Information when this Agreement is over. You acknowledge and agree we shall be entitled to seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction without the necessity of posting bond and in addition to such other remedies as may be available under law or in equity. Your confidentiality obligations shall survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
3.7. While this Section highlights some of your key obligations, headers and section titles are for convenience only, and you are bound by all the terms of this Agreement.